Tuesday 29 December 2015

Having issues coding some aspects of a (bootstrap) site for mobile / tablet viewports.

Hello all! So I'm working on a site for my employer (which can be viewed here) and I'm having issues between viewport sizes 768 px - 864px wide, where the "log in" and "sign up" buttons are being pushed down to below the rest of the nav, obviously this is not the behavior I want. Although I'm having issues trying to custom code something to get it to play nicely with the other elements.

I imagine I would like to either resize some elements using a media query, to force everything to fit, or just make the map page switch to the mobile Style Sheet at about 865px wide. Though I'm having trouble finding out how to do that exactly, because the behavior is adopted from the bootstrap framework.

Any suggestions on how I can fix this would be greatly appreciated, you guys have not let me down yet :)

Cheers



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted December 29, 2015 at 06:39PM by TokerCoughin http://ift.tt/1YQgtSZ

No comments:

Post a Comment