Tuesday 29 December 2015

What are some general conventions to follow?

If there is one thing that bugs me from being self-taught, it's that I never learned any real conventions.

Although I learn here and there from doing some research, I'm sure there are a bunch of general practices I have not heard of.

I would really love to hear how you do certain things. Mostly your methods for creating aspects of a web page.

Examples:

  • Best/your way to create a shop system
  • Best/your way to create an account system
  • Best/your way to name things (variables, ids, etc.)
  • Any essentials to the page itself
  • Anything you are particularly scrupulous about


Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted December 30, 2015 at 04:42AM by ElementBIt http://ift.tt/1QX90CK

No comments:

Post a Comment