Tuesday 29 December 2015

How to do a page.url.com link instead of a url.com/page link?

I was wondering what the process is to get my pages to show up before the URL rather than after a slash. I think it would be nicer aesthetically in my situation.

I'm also having trouble with the /page variation because it keeps ending in .html

I've watched a couple videos and looked at a couple pages. I copy/pasted the .htaccess everyone tells me to but it still isn't working. Is there something I need to do on my server (AWS) or would the problem be strictly in the code?

I'd rather know how to do a page.url.com but if its prohibitively difficult or something I'd at least like to get the .html off the end.

Thank you.



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted December 30, 2015 at 02:40AM by _p10 http://ift.tt/1ToBjr5

No comments:

Post a Comment