Tuesday 29 December 2015

people who've had their webhosting/domain sign-up information checked, how did companies contact you to verify?

Did they contact by EMAIL, MAIL, or PHONE?

Would you say that one form of contact information is more important/more checked than another? Should all three forms be reachable always, or is that not necessary?

I'm trying to figure out if I should put in all three reachable informations. I don't want to have my home information be given out to sites, regardless of WHOis privacy.

Having a reachable phone number would mean a new phone plan, and a physical address would mean getting a virtual mail boxes for my purposes. With affordable options, this can be an affordable added expense. However I wonder if it is overkill. And using my name or a pen name is also up in the air.

Thank you for your help



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted December 30, 2015 at 03:52AM by figtarr http://ift.tt/1PwwLxN

No comments:

Post a Comment