Wednesday 30 December 2015

What service to use for hosting a simple business website?

I'm making a website for my family in law who run a business in Latin America helping customers with government permits.

They would like a simple website listing their services, with a contact form to request quotes for services. If they are going to register their own domain name, I thought it would be good to tie in an email account under the domain too.

They travel around the city a lot so it would be good to have an email service that is easily accessible i.e. from the 'Mail' app on the iPhone.

I thought it would be a good idea to use the Wordpress engine to allow the family in law to easily change text on the website and add content.

With these requirements can anyone recommend a really good domain-broker/hosting (with Wordpress)/email hosting site? I would be inclined to use One.com, but I'm not too familiar with the cutting edge of web design.



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted December 30, 2015 at 05:08PM by ekobeko http://ift.tt/1YOHBXP

No comments:

Post a Comment