Wednesday 30 December 2015

Is it worth attempting this CSS trickery

I have a panel with header that is set up to be collapsible. (I am using bootstrap with jquery and leveraging the data-toggle) The issue is it is sliding everything up and down on collapse.

What I'd like to do is have an image that sits "behind" the panel. When it is collapsed, it will show, when it is toggled open, the panel will slide out eclipsing the image. Essentially holding the space and showing a somewhat unique (as far as I've seen lately) animation.

I was going to go down the road of absolute positioning the image and having it sit behind the panel with a lower zindex....

Full disclosure, I'm a risk taker and like adventure....but is what I'm thinking too far out in left field or is this a legit approach?



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted December 30, 2015 at 03:54PM by milkeater http://ift.tt/1QZmxcy

No comments:

Post a Comment