Thursday 31 December 2015

How much work is it to redesign a blog?

Hi everybody out there!

I somehow "inherited" an entertainment blog (wordpress) that has quite a good amount of visitors/impression.

To keep up with time I want to give it a facelift.

It is obvious that I cannot do this myself.

From what I understand there are several steps:

  1. get new design from a designer (Designer)
  2. implement said design in a wordpress theme (WP Programmer)
  3. migrate blog from old to new design (WP Programmer?)

Am I missing out something? How much work is it to get the design into a wordpress theme? How much work is it to migrate the blog?

Thank you !



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted December 31, 2015 at 02:32PM by hurryupiamdreaming http://ift.tt/1YR5duV

No comments:

Post a Comment