Thursday 31 December 2015

I am looking for someone with a lot of experience in face swapping with photoshop to hire for a bunch of projects?

I have a bunch of photos that I need face swapping work done with photo shop. These will be paid jobs. I am just looking for somebody who is reliable, professional and great at what they do and will pay well for a job well done.

For whatever reason my posts kept getting caught in the spam filter on r/photoshoprequest and the mods don't respond so, figured I'd try here.

Payment via whatever method you'd prefer.

Thanks in advance and looking forward to establishing a mutually beneficially working relationship with a photoshop pro.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted December 31, 2015 at 07:58PM by helplesslyhopin http://ift.tt/1R0PFQC

No comments:

Post a Comment