Thursday 31 December 2015

Looking for Direction

Hello, I apologize in advance as I am sure this type of question gets asked at least 1200 times a day. I have little to no experience in webdesign (took an HTML class in college back in 2008, dont remember any of it) and I am looking to learn how to design a page. More specifically let me explain my motivation so that you may better pinpoint what language(s) I need to be studying.

I was granted a very generous scholarship from a very small foundation for this next semester of college. The founder of the organization expressed a need for a website, and to show my gratitude I would love to be able to repay his/their kindness by building them a website for their organization.

From what I have read thus far, the idea I am getting is that HTML and CSS is mainly what I need to be focused on. Are there other platfroms/languages you would recommend to make a decent looking webpage? Thanks in advance for the help and happy new year.

TL;DR - Want to learn to build websites so I can build a page for an foundation that gifted me a scholarship.



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted December 31, 2015 at 11:39PM by Cls87 http://ift.tt/1NY3SYR

No comments:

Post a Comment