Monday 4 January 2016

Question: better to get a functional [hobby] site out the door now, or attempt to make it "perfect" later?

I ask because I am almost ready to deploy my very first website, as a hobby. It is small and VERY simple, written in HTML5 and CSS3. However, once I get familiar with frameworks, specifically adaptive "fluid" frameworks, I'd like to go back and add those to the site, or make a new one. Same with Javascript.

So, should I get something out the door that is functional, if not very pretty, or wait a few weeks, maybe more, and deploy something that looks very similar, but is adaptive?

Note that the site is purely a hobby and cool thing to show people.



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted January 05, 2016 at 01:13AM by Commisar http://ift.tt/1PJoc4S

No comments:

Post a Comment