Monday 4 January 2016

Small Town Website

Hey guys,

I'm currently working on a website to pitch to my town.

Currently we do not have a town website, and as far as I can tell, we are one of the only towns around that don't.

What I would like to ask for is people thoughts on "Why a town needs a website" so that I can be as convincing as possible.

So far I have that people research the towns they are planning to move to and if your town has no web presence there is much less of a chance of someone choosing to move there.

Also, it's a good way to keep residence appraised of events and such. And on the other side of the coin, to alert them of things they need to know such as water boils, planned power outages, etc.

Any thoughts? :)



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted January 05, 2016 at 01:58AM by nifty62 http://ift.tt/1kH0qJI

No comments:

Post a Comment