Monday 4 January 2016

What is "flat design" and how do I do implement it?

I have been given a task by a web designer just to see where I am regarding web development. Unfortunately I don't know a thing about web design, nor the language used.

The task is to take a site and say what you would change about the website and why. The second step is to then "Provide flat design(s) highlighting the changes." How would I go about doing this? I can handle the final step, as it involves actual coding, but I have no idea how to provide "flat design(s)." Are these implemented in a text editor or do I make the design by hand, etc....?

Sorry for the very basic question!



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted January 04, 2016 at 06:17PM by CHICKENFORGIRLFRIEND http://ift.tt/1OHbwX3

No comments:

Post a Comment