Friday 26 February 2016

What are you guys/gals using for coding? Looking to switch...

Im currently trying everything... cloud based, local software... here is a list of what ive messed with:

Dreamweaver :) Coda2 Atom Sublime Codeanywhere Cloud9 Koding Brackets

What else is good out there? What do you use?

Make fun of me all you want, lol but i just go back to using Dreamweaver. (code view only) Switching between projects is easy, and my files are stored using dropbox. Any code snippets i reuse i have organized in Evernote.

I do like Codeanywhere, because it integrates with Dropbox. which means i can turn off local dropbox storing on my laptop. Or i can just connect codeanywhere to my testing VPS so its not like i NEED to pay for running containers...

Just curious, what do you guys use?



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted February 27, 2016 at 02:46AM by joeporterme http://ift.tt/1oNNvIX

No comments:

Post a Comment