Friday 26 February 2016

What kind of business model do you use ? How has your business model evolved over the years and what did you learn?

Hey everyone,

I've been doing web design since late grade school (literally was nerding out with javascript in grade school). That was some 11 years ago. I ditched a comp sci degree to pursue other jobs, but I always wanted to be a freelance web designer on the side.

Right now I decided to try to get my foot back in the business. My site is a half professional / half friendly neighbor business model. Everything is laid out neatly with a pretty standard elegant responsive design, written in plain simple English of the services I offer. In my opinion my website is pretty nice visually. I've done a fair amount of research on SEO, but I still have no idea how to compete in the industry. I know my skills in web design are great, and I have a decent visual style, but I have barely any education on the marketing side of websites besides SEO.

Do you guys have any advice to share on how to get a site off the ground? Thanks



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted February 27, 2016 at 01:14AM by ilovemagicmush http://ift.tt/21okNPW

No comments:

Post a Comment