Wednesday 23 December 2015

Helpful starting workflow?

I've been working as a web developer for a couple years now alongside a designer. Given a design I can go to town building it up and can even make some design changes that look ok in the context of the given design. As a developer and long time internet user I can look at a site and pick out things that make it a good or bad site.

I've recently wanted to strike out on my own though to design and make website from start to finish, but for the life of me I just don't know where to start when I'm staring at a blank slate. I start with just trying to layout what content I have, but then I just start to feel like its gonna be just like every other website ever. Maybe cause I don't have a solid vision for the final product? I dunno.

So I figured I would just ask you guys about how you all go about getting started with designing a new site. Workflows, design tools, sources of inspiration. All helpful.



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted December 23, 2015 at 06:52PM by Cazargar http://ift.tt/1MwFYBH

No comments:

Post a Comment