Sunday 29 November 2015

Advice for focusing on a framework/CMS for a semi-experienced web developer.

I am looking to pick a framework (Angular JS/ WordPress / Backbone) to know inside and out. Experienced is a relative word but I am able to put together a WordPress site in an ~1 hour and have made a few custom plugins and themes.

I feel like I understand WordPress well enough and could definitely learn a lot more but am wondering if there are frameworks such as Angular or Backbone that would be more beneficial to learn in the long term. I have created a local Angular website but have not created one for a client.

I have two classes remaining this Spring and will have free time to study up on something I could apply after graduation. Any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated!



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted November 29, 2015 at 10:57PM by makhalifa http://ift.tt/1LHf2id

No comments:

Post a Comment