Sunday 29 November 2015

Does anyone know where I've seen this kind of link underline style? (Description in comment)

I've been reading a lot of web design articles lately so I've forgotten where I found this, but one of the more popular blog sites has a link underline style that I like:

-blue, but not browser-default-blue - more like a semi-transparent light-ish blue that becomes opaque on hover. At least I think that's what it was.

-quite thick, maybe 10px?

-it is overlapped by the text, i.e. it starts about halfway down the letter, then extends below the bottom of the line of text

-to me it looked like someone had drawn over the bottom half of the words with a pale highlighter pen.

I hope I explained that helpfully enough. Does that sound familiar to anyone?



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted November 29, 2015 at 12:15PM by butter_pockets http://ift.tt/1Tl3E1X

No comments:

Post a Comment