Monday 30 November 2015

Issues with CSS and how it displays on my machine ONLY.

Ok so basically the problem is that the CSS on my machine is displaying slightly differently than on different machines.

Now i don't mean cross browsers/cross platforms etc i know how to develop websites and understand this concept.

Im talking about SAME OSX, SAME BROSWER, SAME BROWSER VERSION.

On my machine the buttons show perfectly because I developed them on my machine. How ever on my work colleges machine the buttons look slightly off (more padding on bottom) and other aspects of the site where we use margin and padding etc are like 3/4 pixels out? its so strange....

It all looks fine just slightly out of position by very small amounts but enough to make it look like its wrong...

Its very frustrating and i'm about to do a clean install of OSX but this method to resolve the issue seems a bit drastic.

The issue is also with other browsers and other operating systems.

SEE FOR YOUR SELF :D http://ift.tt/1Pn2EMf

OTHER MACHINES ALL DISPLAY THE SAME (slightly off css) Chrome on windows
Chrome on mac
Firefox windows
firefox mac
etc etc....

MY MACHINE ALL DISPLAYS CORRECTLY AS I WANT IT TO DISPLAY.... Chrome on mac Firefox on mac

Thanks to anyone that takes the time to read this and perhaps post a solution.

I don't get it.



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted November 30, 2015 at 09:38AM by Wetenhall http://ift.tt/1Rgdq6a

No comments:

Post a Comment