Monday 30 November 2015

Would you recommend putting your degree on Business cards?

Hi there,

I'm a multimedia artist and designer who's capable in a variety of fields including video production, graphic design, and interactive design. I've mentioned a few of these in taglines on my business card. Recently, I just got my Master of Arts and I'm almost out of old business cards so I'm revisiting the design and content of my card to print new ones.

I was wondering if there's any benefit to finding space to mention my MA (and maybe even my BFA) on my Business Card. Considering that I'm listing my attributes already on my card, I'm worried it may be far too busy, design wise. Where do people typically mention it (Like putting MA in bold beside the name)? Is it tacky? What's everyone's thoughts on this?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 30, 2015 at 08:33AM by Sparky-Man http://ift.tt/1Ijaio5

No comments:

Post a Comment