Monday 30 November 2015

Help with first app UI design project

So I've finally got my first app ui project. I'm confident in my skills but since I've only designed and developed for the web before I have questions about app ui design.

I've been upfront with the client about my lack of experience but he's liked my previous work. I am only doing the design right now and no coding whatsoever. The clients plan is to get this right before going to dev and then having us interact to solve any design requirements during dev.

I've looked on the web for guides but the information is too scattered or seems to differ from blog to blog.

So here are my questions and please be gentle if they are very dumb.

  1. What does the final design file sent to the developers contain? Is it just a bunch of PSDs? How different is the design file for ios from Android?
  2. How do I show transitions? Like a menu popping out or some such. Is it like a document I write or something else?
  3. Do I make different sizes of screens for different versions of Android/different phone sizes?

Would appreciate the help.



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted November 30, 2015 at 01:34PM by throwawaylizer http://ift.tt/1Q8gOiH

No comments:

Post a Comment