Monday 30 November 2015

Bootstrap and Co. From the perspective of a 13 year old developer

Hi all. I've been programming ever since I was 11 and I've been doing web development for about a year. I've taken some time to look at different HTML & CSS frameworks, as well as several old 90s and 00s web design tactics. Personally, I feel that Bootstrap is a wonderful asset. I'm not amazing at CSS, which is why frameworks such as Bootstrap and MDL are so useful to me. I don't care to spend hours on building my own CSS theme; especially since it will end up looking like countless other themes built with frameworks like Bootstrap. Now, this may not be a popular opinion (or it might be, idk), but it's how I feel.



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted December 01, 2015 at 07:29AM by pepsiCoda http://ift.tt/1NF8W9J

No comments:

Post a Comment