Sunday 29 November 2015

How do you get your first freelance client?

Hello all,

Like the title said, how did you guys get your first freelance client? Do you get through your old workplace? I tried to be a full time freelancer by working through DesignCrowd (note: I know it is really unethical, but I think I have no other choices) and this month I got $30 to be exact because I constantly to be eliminated. Upwork/ Freelancer and other freelancing workplace is super competitive and I got nothing in there as well.

Back then I still won something from DC. However, 96% of the client never returned to ask me help them designing anything. Any tips on how to get jobs there?

I have some designs here, and here as well. Let me know what you think.

Thanks all!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 29, 2015 at 09:30AM by ineedfoodd http://ift.tt/1MMAOVJ

No comments:

Post a Comment