Monday 30 November 2015

[Question] Will employers know if you use a pirated copy of Adobe CC?

I have Adobe CC at work but only a pirated copy of Adobe CS 6 at home. I've been reluctant to switch over, but recently took on a freelance project. Since I can't use my work computer for this project, I'm wondering: - Is it worth it for me to buy the very expensive Adobe CC? Not even sure if the money I make on freelance will even offset the price of CC :/ - if I hypothetically pirate it, will they be able to know when I hand off my files? Is pirating CC a lot more complicated/annoying than the older CS?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted December 01, 2015 at 04:28AM by reddituser1158 http://ift.tt/1Qa8Wx2

No comments:

Post a Comment