Monday 30 November 2015

Looking for a drawing tablet for my GF

Hi all,

I know this has been asked a few times, but I didn't find a newer post that dealt with my specific question. I am looking for a drawing tablet for my girlfriend. She's a fashion design student and will mainly use it for illustrations of various kinds.

She has never used one before, so I don't want to go out and buy the most expensive one of the market if she finds out it's not for her. Also, given her need I assume she can do with a cheaper model?

So my question is where I find a tablet with a good price/quality ratio? I'm looking in the price rang of 100-150 €. I could pay more if you reckon it's necessary or the ones in my price range is shit.

I have been looking at this one. I'm pretty sure the 'before price' is not right, but still it seems like good value for money? Also decent reviews.

Thanks a lot in advance!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 30, 2015 at 09:21PM by nubijoe http://ift.tt/1OAsw43

No comments:

Post a Comment