Sunday 29 November 2015

web design advanced beginner helpppp

Hi, so I know html,css, jquery, javascript,little of bootstrap. However i genuinely feel like I cannot make any out of the box or unique site designs for my clients. I like the idea of ready made themes but I would generally prefer my own design as I feel it will give me greater confidence in my ability. Where can I learn and what tools can help me with unique designs to help me create my own themes. Are there any tutorial resources to take me to the next stage?2) Also, where can I actually learn how to use Ajax. I know what it does but I don't understand how to implement it on my webpage. 3) Will a front-end framework like angular.js(i really don't know what it does) help me with unique designs?? Just give me suggestions please.



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted November 30, 2015 at 12:09AM by jasserhere http://ift.tt/1LHprKR

No comments:

Post a Comment