Monday 30 November 2015

How Could I Approach Building this Web Service?

I am taking a class on Web Services. Supposedly we learned Angular JS and used Parse this semester, but I'm pretty lost about the whole thing.

Anyway, for my final exam project I want to create a web site that provides two services.

1) allows the user to enter their zipcode and the distance to get movie times. The result will display movie theaters based on closest to farthest distance and for each theater my site will list the PHONE NUMBER for the theater, movie TITLEs, RATINGs and RUNTIMEs.

Users should be able to input a rating for movies on a scale of 1-5.

2) Search a movie archive and look at the TITLE, MPRA RATING, and RUNTIME for older movies.

I am already working on the interface. I'm supposed to use parse but I found the API that I need on OnConnect

Is there any way that I can make this work?



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted November 30, 2015 at 08:51PM by gizmatic http://ift.tt/1SspvU8

No comments:

Post a Comment