Friday 27 November 2015

Hit a brick wall after about 8 months of coding

Hey guys, I have been learning coding for a good 8 months now. I started on the famous (or infamous) code academy and then slowly went up to watching YouTube series, recreating websites, etc. At the beginning it felt like I was doing very well and moving at a good pace, but now I feel completely stuck. It feels like anytime I make progress I instantly get stopped by something else. For instance, I'm currently stuck on the ideas of keeping pages responsive for all screen sizes. I understand the concept of it but I just can't seem to actually implement it correctly. What is the best way to keep inspired even though I feel that I'm not making any kind of progress anymore?

I am only 16, but I love doing this. I have a rudimentary understanding of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. I don't want to stop coding just because of my loss of moral after the constant setbacks.

Any help with ways to keep pushing, or even ways to help me understand my current brick wall (keeping page sizes responsive for all screen resolutions) are welcome. Thanks



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted November 27, 2015 at 03:59PM by SpyJuz http://ift.tt/1YxYUZI

No comments:

Post a Comment