Saturday 28 November 2015

Need help with css opacity on all elements (except one button/div)

Hello, I am trying to work on a tutorial for my game and I need to know how can I make an effect, where all elements except where player is supposed to click are less visible. I want to change their opacity to 0.5 for example, and leave my button at 1.0 + add some additionl css styling to the button etc. If you have a better idea for a tutorial then let me know. That's just what I came up with today and I am not sure how to do it. I have many divs/buttons all around the page and I would simply like to do: "all elelents.css(opacity:0.5), if element is(myButton) then dont change opacity and leave it visible."
Thanks for any help you can provide =]



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted November 28, 2015 at 10:51AM by tarnos12 http://ift.tt/1Nevsj3

No comments:

Post a Comment