Saturday 28 November 2015

(Dont upvote) So for a school project I am making a digital magazine, its all fake and it wont be sold or anything, but I want to use it for my portafolio, the issue is it has text from online articles that I didn't write (it cant be lorem), so, how do I give credit to those people?

Can I just give the credit in each article? (thats what I planned) or is there another way? Thanks, I just dont want to step on a line on "Oh this guy stole all this articles and some images and its calling them its own", even tought the magazine will never be published, I wanted to upload it to Behance and such. And that way start expanding my portafolio.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 28, 2015 at 05:36PM by elleadnih http://ift.tt/1YzYW3e

No comments:

Post a Comment