Saturday 28 November 2015

Is third party libraries degrading my skills?

I've had this thought in my head for a long time and I partially think I am right about it and I wish to know your experienced response regarding this matter. English is my 5th language and I am not very good with expressing my thoughts but shall try to make it as clear as possible.

To make my words a little clear, lets take bootstrap, pure CSS, skeleton and skel for example. I've experience in these libraries and have used them in many projects of mine, personal or professional. These libraries provide responsiveness and many cool stuff but if I were to create a site from zero and not to use these frameworks, I would require some serious thinking and tries which I think these frameworks are making us avoid. At this point I'm just ranting stuff, a little drunk so.

Anyways, what is your take on this question of mine?



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted November 28, 2015 at 03:33PM by BlindSins http://ift.tt/21lvSyL

No comments:

Post a Comment