Saturday 28 November 2015

Looking for somewhat unusual website template?

I'm looking for template that would allow visitors to add/edit content. I have a large family scattered all over the world and after getting my hand on few boxes worth of old family photos I realised I have no idea who are the people in most of photos. Some of them are dating back to early 20th century so people who actually know names, events, locations, etc ... are becoming harder and harder to find. Idea is to preserve family history and don't forget who we were and where are we coming from. Basically I would like to create a personal website where my family and friends can add old family photos in to specific classified galleries together with short description of events, location, names of people in images.

I have very little experience with website development other than using a squarespace theme for my small business, so anything that would require me writing my own code is pretty much out of the question.

If you know of any templates or have an idea how narrow down a search for something that could work for this purpose please leave a link/advice in comments.



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted November 28, 2015 at 08:46PM by hopopo http://ift.tt/1jq4m0V

No comments:

Post a Comment