Hi! I am interested in doing front-end web design as a freelance job. I have experience in HTML and CSS and I had a couple of questions:
1) How do you get clients? Newspaper? Facebook? 2) What requirements do you have for your clients? (Like do you charge for the price of a domain an hosting or do you expect the client to take care of it?) 3) How do you make front-end stuff into a legit business? I won't want to sound super shady to anyone who might be interested in getting a webpage built by me. 4) What do you charge? Is it like $x dollars per year for maintenance? How do you set that up?
Sorry for sounding so green, and I bet someone has already asked this before.... but I'm really hoping to get moving into the right direction!
Thanks for your consideration!
Epic visual tool
Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector
No comments:
Post a Comment