I am new to WordPress and website building in general.
I am attempting to center these boxes in the middle of the page, but they only appear centered if I have 4 in a row. When I have 3 in a row (like this: http://ift.tt/1Tc2IMY) they sit to the left.
The boxes come from the pricing section. and I am using a text block with this in the content section:
[tg_pricing columns="4" items="4" category="dusk-photo-standalone" orderby="title"]
I have tried adding this to the code:
<div style="text-align:center">[tg_pricing columns="4" items="4" category="dusk-photo-standalone" orderby="title"]<div
But that only caused more problems (screenshot: http://ift.tt/1O36CYl )
I am also at a loss on how to order my other row by price. orderby="title" seems to work but price would be very handy.
I have only put "background: #f8f8f8;" in the custom CSS field for this text block. To make the background grey. Theme used is PROXIMA theme.
Assistance is greatly appreciated!
Epic visual tool
Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector
No comments:
Post a Comment