Friday, 18 December 2015

I know, I know...plenty of questions about hosting and yet I have to post my own...

I'm trying to figure out the best method/options for hosting and for some reason no matter how much I try to research my head is just spinning around in circles...I have no experience with maintaining my own website so I guess I've been kind of overloaded with information since starting this whole venture and my brain is all scrambled at this point.

What I'm trying to do is build a site for a small, local business - just so I have something for people to find online. (I've used namecheap for a domain)

What would be a good way to go about hosting for something like this? I'd like to spend as little as possible because I'm kind of a broke young adult, but at the same time I want a reliable hosting service so I'm not just jumping at the free stuff (although I'm certainly not turning down free hosting recommendations either).

Thanks!



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted December 19, 2015 at 07:35AM by dizzymage95 http://ift.tt/1NCRJIy

No comments:

Post a Comment