Sunday, 20 December 2015

Image Border - Help an Amateur

I am an EXTREMELY amateur web designer, as I have had to work on several e-commerce sites for the small business I work for. The latest one we are setting up is Christmas themed. Rather, I'm taking a free Volusion template and trying to make it Christmas themed. Anyhow, my boss thinks it would be cool to have Christmas tree lights strung around the border of the screen. I think if done right it could look good, but I have no idea where to begin. What's the best way to go about trying to make this happen? I know it may very well be a dumb idea and if it's possible may even look shitty, but I was looking to give it a shot anyway. Any advice is greatly apprecaited.

Edit: wording



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted December 20, 2015 at 03:02PM by doczilla http://ift.tt/1QCC9T7

No comments:

Post a Comment