Friday, 18 December 2015

starting a website from scratch, need advice

Which online tech support/live chat websites offer assistance and advice on personal website creation.

Basically I've bought a domain name which I wish to develop, but have absolutely no idea how. I'm a quick learner, but I need a bit of help to get started. I don't want to use a template that i can build on without having to learn to code etc... I want to do it all the hard way.

I'm happy to use a paid by the minute service. Something like iYogi or support.com but that specialises in website development would be ideal.

The kinds of things I require help with at this stage are: - how to choose a web hosting service - how to set up a web hosting service

Beyond that, i will need advice on which coding languages and development programs would be suitable for the kind of website i want to create.

I'm planning on learning everything, including some coding as I go, kind of like immersion learning. I understand that this is no small or trivial task, but I have the desire and the time to learn. Thanks in advance, Martin

P.s. I would like to create a site that I can display my personal videos and photos on. It's as much about the learning experience as it is about the website being created.



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted December 19, 2015 at 06:36AM by martin999999 http://ift.tt/1TVtwkw

No comments:

Post a Comment