Sunday, 20 December 2015

Brand guide lines vs style guides vs 3rd party guides

I'm working on new icons for a client's UI. We have only been able to establish vague style guides for the UI, but I am trying to keep it all consistent never the less. We are constantly connecting new 3rd party services to the UI for which I need to make icons and buttons/tiles. Does anyone have any suggestions for how to honor the style guide for our UI and strike a ?balance? with the 3rd party brand/style guides? I don't believe we have any formal partnership with the 3rd parties but I still want to make an effort to display their icons/brands in our UI in a style they would want.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted December 20, 2015 at 05:02PM by ktrain42 http://ift.tt/1TXRVWJ

No comments:

Post a Comment