Hi everybody,
I'm currently working on http://ift.tt/1m1TZSY and I don't know how to solve a specific problem.
In the WP-Backend you are able to create a new project with a category which then appears on http://ift.tt/1OECXkl
On the home-page (http://ift.tt/1m1TZT0) I want to "introduce" 4 projects from the project page. At the moment I can just set the picture and names + description but I want the customer to be able to just select 4 (or more maybe if he wants to) from existing projects.
Do you have any idea how I could solve that? Never did something like that.
Also I've no idea how much I should charge. I'm a freelancer at the moment and this took quite some time for me to do (well I'm not finished but as I mentioned you are able to set basically everything from the WP-Backend, I made the design, logo, mobile version etc ..everything). I just have no experience it's the second page I charge for and the first one was for a friend of my mother.
THanks in advance!
Epic visual tool
Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector
No comments:
Post a Comment