Hello all! So I'm working on a couple different sites and having a curious issue when navigating them on my iphone (5s), using safari and firefox. It's worth mentioning that I've asked my friend to use his device to try and reproduce the issue, but he's on a Samsung Galaxy, and there is no scrolling issue present there. It also cannot be reproduced in my browsers at the same viewport size, so it seems to be rather isolated.
Here are links to the dev sites. Let's call them site A) and site B)
I initially noted issues of scrolling and zooming, on site A, I was able to implement the following: <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1"> and eradicate any issues, it now displays and behaves precisely as I desire.
However, on site B , upon coding the same viewport rules, the zooming has indeed been fixed but now I'm noticing that site B can be scrolled ever-so-slightly to the right side, as if something is pushing it another 10-15px outside of the bounds of the container.
I'm at a total loss for what could be causing this, as the sites are basically identical except for content and some CSS tweaks.
I sincerely hope somebody can offer some insight or support on this issue, as I fear it will take be quite long to solve myself. Thanks in advance, and if you need any more info to get a better idea of the issue / sites in question, please feel free to ask. I'll keep a close eye on this thread.
Cheers,
CCoffin
Epic visual tool
Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector
No comments:
Post a Comment